A Little About Wine

Wine is a wonderful beverage that admittedly I know less about than I should but I think to thoroughly enjoy the beverage one must reflect on what goes into creating wine. The nurturing of a grape producing plant and the process of bringing it together in the form of wine is amazing to me. It would also take a year to write about...so enough about making it. Let’s talk about drinking wine. It would be hard to mention wine without referring to pairing it with food. The hard and fast rule is white wine with seafood, red wines with beef, and blush wines with either. Here is my rule...there aren't any. Drink what you like! If there is one aspect of the beverage that I can impart on you is to experiment. There are no boundaries. Have fun. Once you discover wine you will be glad you ventured out.

Enjoy!

No comments: